Celebrated Americana and folk music duo Drew & Ellie Holcomb, have announced their “Feels Like Home” 2024 tour, scheduled for February. This tour is part of their annual tradition of joining forces for “An Evening with Drew & Ellie Holcomb” headline tours. The husband-and-wife duo, known for their heartfelt and storytelling songs, will be performing a mix of old and new tracks during this tour.
Drew & Ellie Holcomb first met while attending the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors, which Drew formed in 2005, initially featured Ellie as a full-time member. They married in 2006, and Ellie later pursued a successful solo career, releasing three studio albums. Meanwhile, Drew and his band released nine studio albums, including the acclaimed “Strangers No More” in June 2023. The couple has continued to collaborate both personally and professionally, and their annual Christmas shows are a highly anticipated event.
The “Feels Like Home” 2024 tour kicks off in February 2024 and includes multiple dates across the United States. It’s a chance for fans to experience the captivating music and chemistry of Drew & Ellie Holcomb. For more information and ticket details, you can visit their respective websites.
“Feels Like Home” 2024 tour Dates and Venue
- Feb. 14: Greenville, SC at Peace Center Concert Hall
- Feb. 15: Durham, NC at Carolina Theatre
- Feb. 16: Durham, NC at Carolina Theatre
- Feb. 17: Charleston, SC at Charleston Music Hall
- Feb. 19: Greeneville, TN at Niswonger Performing Arts Center
- Feb. 20: York, PA at Appell Center for the Performing Arts
- Feb. 21: Morgantown, WV at The Metropolitan Theatre
- Feb. 22: Rocky Mount, VA at Harvester Performance Center
- Feb. 24: Lakeland, FL at Polk Theatre
- Feb. 25: Jacksonville, FL at Florida Theatre
- Feb. 27: Auburn, AL at the Jay and Suzie Gogue Performing Arts Center
- Feb. 28: Huntsville, AL at Von Braun Center – Mars Music Hall
- Feb. 29: Winfield, AL at The Pastime Theatre
Fans of the Holcombs’ music can look forward to an enchanting evening of live music and heartfelt lyrics during this tour.